Friday, February 20, 2009

Last night OB Triage

Well I know this probably sounds exciting, but it really wasn't. I was feeling a lot of pressure in my abdomen so my doctor wanted me to go to the OB Triage at Healthpark to see if something was going on with my cervix...had to do a really fun test and sat in the room for about 3 hours with mom. Had some minor contractions while we were there and I was hooked up to 3 monitors...one for each baby and one for contractions.
Everything is ok...just have another bladder infection...awesome right? :) Just thought I would share.


Thank you Mom!

3 comments:

  1. Hey! So glad that everything is okay with the girls. I am sorry that you aren't feeling well though. How far along are you now??? You are getting there! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon and we're very glad everything is ok. Triage was not my friend, probably the least comfortable place I've ever had to spend time. Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, it wasn't too fun, but so glad everything is ok! They say I am 24 weeks, but my mom, Jake and I think I am further, especially with the size of them...I even talked to one of the tech people that do my ultrasounds and she thinks I am further too...probably by 1-2 weeks. :)

    ReplyDelete