Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Feb 25th: 4 lbs of Baby

Well both babies are around 2 lbs...Ava is 2 lbs exactly and Ireland is 1 lb 15 ounces. Very close! :) Everything was good at the appointment and the Dr. said I have little chance of going into labor in the next 4 weeks, which is a good thing! They are laying transverse and each baby has their head between the other one's legs.
I am now tracking their kicks in a log and my next appointments are on the 12th with Dr. Brown and the 18th again, with Maternal Fetal Med.
All is well..Jake is making fun of my stomach a lot...which is awesome! :) We have a class to go to this weekend and hopefully will be getting a 3D scan soon....They tried today but the tech sucked!
Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! That is wonderful! The girls are growing well and you seem to be doing great! Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete