Sunday, January 11, 2009

Week 19

We go to the doctor this week on Thursday and then we go on the 19th to the Maternal Fetal Medicine place. I think we will be going to them every 2 weeks so they will be checking on the fluid in the membranes. If it gets too thin, the twins (Ava and Irelyn), might have a chance to get the TTTS. I don't think it will happen, but it is better to be watched. :)

Things are going well. I don't feel as sick and have more energy, though I notice my stomach is getting bigger! I have to wear maternity clothes or at least more loose clothes to feel more comfortable!

Jake and the parents are helping out a bunch as always. Jake is always getting me stuff to eat and drink and carries everything...so sweet!

I will update you on the dr. appointments!

3 comments:

  1. jake is good at carrying things...it runs in the family...its where we really shine!

    i love the names, sooooooo much...and im just joking about naming them after me in any way...i just think its funny...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well then what about Ida Abby and Edna Steph? Although Ida-ho is a pretty name too. ;")

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jake that song sucks...just thought Id share my opinion on that one. Holy vowels;)

    ReplyDelete