Sunday, January 18, 2009

New Dates Wanted

So, here is the deal...we went to the doctor and he informed us that Shannon would be lucky to make it past 35 weeks. Here is what I am proposing- everybody pick new dates and forget about the old ones because there was a failure to communicate. Our new dates are:


Shannon- 5-15
Jake- 5-16


Another thing...anybody that wants to take a stab at what their future professions are going to be after I took this ultrasound. I just don't see what is so hard about taking an ultrasound...I did this one in 2 minutes. Where is my $300?







5 comments:

  1. Looking beautiful Miss Shannon!

    Wow....let's see. I am going to have to give this due date thing some thought. I will get back to you on that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I guess that my guess is going to be May 9th, just in time for Mother;s Day.

    Ah, I remember when Jake drove down to NM for a visit with us and ended up at the hospital the day Lilliana was born at 34 weeks 6 days. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to have to go with 5-17 for Jake's lucky #17.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really think it is going to be the 8th...

    ReplyDelete