Thursday, April 23, 2009

Swimming = Weight Loss

So the Dr from MFM told me to swim to get the fluid out of my body...I gotta say it worked! I have lost 12 lbs since Saturday and now have ankles and feet again. My legs even look skinnier! :) yay! I went yesterday for bloodwork and had to turn in another 24 hour urine collection...which is lots of fun collecting it. The bloodwork was the easiest I have ever had!

Tomorrow I go to MFM for another checkup...which means I hope my BP stays down because last time I went to them, I was in the hospital. I think everything will be ok since I am on meds now though.

That is it for now :)
Peace.

2 comments:

  1. hope you're hangin in there! you have to keep me updated. Email me when the girls arrive! (are they here yet?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely! Not here yet :)

    ReplyDelete