Thursday, April 16, 2009

GOOD NEW BAD NEWS



GOOD NEWS: Went to the dr. today: babies were good
BAD NEWS: BP was high so now I am admitted to the hospital for 1-2 days, maybe delivery

GOOD NEWS: Babies are 5.3 and 4.8 lbs and both are 17 inches.
BAD NEWS: BP was high so now I am admitted to the hospital for 1-2 days, maybe delivery

GOOD NEWS: I still have my feet
BAD NEWS: They look like club feet and Jake now plays with them

GOOD NEWS: I can eat now
BAD NEWS: It only took 10 hours 'til I could eat, so now my stomach hurts!

GOOD NEWS: I still can pee
BAD NEWS: but in a cup

GOOD NEWS: I remembered to shave my legs before coming to the dr.
BAD NEWS: No one cares, they only care about poking at my edema

GOOD NEWS: Babies heartbeats were fine for the hour monitoring
BAD NEWS: I laughed so hard, they probably thought I was having a contraction during it.

GOOD NEWS: I have internet access
BAD NEWS: I am at a hospital

Hope everyone is great! Enjoy the lovely pics :)
Love,
Shannon


8 comments:

  1. Oh no! We're thinking of you. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhhh baby! You've got room service, internet, what more could a girl want? We'll be keeping an eye on you - love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude that was actually funny.. A first for my sis...ahahha...yes, bedrest=designs...love ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shannon even though you are in the hospital going thru all this stuff, you look great!!! It will all be over soon and you won't even remember any of this, I promise! (Well maybe a little, lol)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like more good news than bad news. Keep us updated. We're thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love you Shan!

    xoxo,
    Becki & Eric

    ReplyDelete