Sunday, August 15, 2010

A Day of Hiking

The girls made it through the 3.5 hour hike we took today in New Castle. They both fell asleep, but didn’t seem like they were getting completely annoyed…

In other news…Ava decided to jump into the wall face first, from the bed and scared the crap out of me.  I thought she broke her nose, because she had a mark under her nose right away that looked like blood! Thank goodness her pacifier was there because I think it saved her nose!  It gave her an immediate bruise…but she is ok! :)

I saw a mom of twin girls today (identical I think). They were only probably 2 or so, but just held her hand as they walked into the grocery store. If only I could do that without the girls going opposite directions! :) I can’t wait!

Jake’s work starts tomorrow! ahh!!

_DSC3367 _DSC3204 _DSC3216 _DSC3293 _DSC3328 _DSC3365

No comments:

Post a Comment